Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their massive Halloween event, Howl-O-Scream, with a massive sale.
From now through July 21 at 11:59 pm, Busch Gardens is offering tickets for 75% off, which means single night admission tickets are going for $24.99, and just $19.99 for Annual Pass Members.
Guests can also score an "All-Season" pass, which gives you access to all 22 nights of Howl-O-Scream for $59.99. There’s also an “All Howl-O-Scream Front Line Fear Upgrade,” which gives you the ability to cut the line at the park’s houses, and have access to all the rides for $99.99.
Howl-O-Scream runs from September 20 to November 2 and prices do vary by day, so be sure to check the ticket details.
If you’d like to get paid to go to this year's Howl-O-Scream, the theme park is also looking to hire 400 scare actors. Anyone that's at least 18 years of age and interested in joining the team (even with zero experience) can apply online, or audition in person on any one of these dates:
- Friday, July 19, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, July 26, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m
- Friday, August 09, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m
- Saturday, August 10, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday August 16, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m
- Saturday, August 24, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Follow @cl_tampabay on Twitter to get the most up-to-date news + views. Subscribe to our newsletter, too.