Alright, well, we're one month into a new year that surely has better things in store for us.
You, my lovelies, were all over the board this month with what you read, but one thing remains ever-popular: sex and gore. Of course, you read some artsy-entertainment-y stuff, too. Here's the top 10 things you loved this month.
10. Our "pearls" of theater. David Warner tells you where to ferret out the best theater you may never have seen before.
9. See a few show — or all the shows free — at American Stage. American Stage has a way for teens to see all the things for free.
8. I, Tonya. The story of a strong woman — one we all wrote off as white trash.
7. MUSE award honoree Sylvia Rusche. The annual arts awards will celebrate locals who love and promote art — and here's one winner.
6. Peep Show: How to f*ck in your high school bedroom. Hey, it was the "home for the holidays" spirit that prompted this question — but why did you love it in January?
5. Find cool shit at Brocante. We gave you our top finds for January — you did the rest.
4. Get your New Years on in Palm Harbor. Yes, there are things to do there.
3. Blood, Violence and Babes: A conversation with Christopher Bickel. The brains behind The Theta Girl.
2. The legend of Broken Man. This mysterious statue has a past — and a future — thanks to Gulfport's Tom Pitzen.