Entertain your visiting relatives or don't, but do check out CL's favorite food and drink events in store throughout the weekend.
• Flashback Fridays is an invitation to enjoy '90s beverage prices with EDGE Social Drinkery. Guests sip $5 specialty cocktails above the treetops, from 5 to 9 p.m. every Friday, as they bop to a playlist of popular tunes from the era. This new promotion, BTW, is one way the Epicurean Hotel's swanky rooftop lounge has decided to welcome the arrival of cooler temps. Free, money for drinks. 1207 S. Howard Ave., Tampa. 813-999-8731.
• Now that Friday's mapped out, have a holly, jolly cocktail at Intermezzo Coffee & Cocktails on Saturday (doors open at 8 a.m., but maybe start a little later after that Turkey Day imbibing?). Miracle at Mezzo turns the EDGE District hangout into a Christmas-themed pop-up bar with festive decor, plus a playful list of seasonal libations. Intermezzo also plans to sell Miracle glassware to its patrons. Stop by through New Year's Eve. Free, money for drinks. 1111 Central Ave., St. Petersburg. 727-342-0156.
• Show off your tastiest game-day chili recipe during Pour Taproom's inaugural Football Sunday Chili Cook-Off. On Sunday, 20 contenders battle it out for prizes in three categories: Best Spicy Chili, Most Unique Chili and Best Overall Chili. As for the spectators, they get their fill of each submission — and more than 80 pour-it-yourself taps between 1 and 5 p.m. Sign up to compete online. Free, money for beer. 225 Second Ave. N., St. Petersburg. 727-755-8271.
• Also taking place Sunday, the third annual Frogman Feast — which raised close to $40,000 for U.S. Navy SEALs and their Gold Star families in its first two years — brings a mix of celebrated visiting chefs and local kitchen wizards together for a casual, family-friendly afternoon of chowing down from 2 to 5 p.m. The host, 3 Daughters Brewing, supplies the suds, featured alongside booze from Kozuba & Sons Distillery and American Freedom Distillery, wines and Tidal Boar Ginger Beer. Find tickets online. $75. 222 22nd St. S., St. Petersburg.
• Get the holiday shopping you've been putting off started at Sunday's outdoor Fall Market, hosted from 2 to 6 p.m. The Olde Heights Bistro will offer its own drinks and apps to the crowd — all while playing host to a lineup of wares from more than 20 local businesses, artists and other makers. Live music acts as the market's soundtrack. Free, money for goodies. 4703 N. Nebraska Ave., Tampa.