Courtesy of Sprouts Farmers Market
Does the produce department at Sprouts Farmers Market always look this perfect?
Kinda surprisingly, CL's most-read food and drink article last month was the one about Trinity getting its own Sprouts Farmers Market. This food editor didn't realize how fiercely loved the specialty grocery chain is (I mean, the produce stackage going on up there is pretty impressive). But maybe, plot twist, Trinity is the reason that story was so popular.
Nah, couldn't be.
Here's the full list of the seven April articles our readers dug into the most:
• Trinity community snags latest store from Sprouts Farmers Market
• So, um, we spotted this banner on the Tampa Riverwalk
• Tampa Theatre wants to become your weekday happy hour hangout
• Ciccio Restaurant Group is back at it again with Taco Dirty, coming to SoHo
• Xtreme Tacos closes brick-and-mortar restaurant, goes mobile
• Two restaurants with a focus on bourbon are headed for Dunedin — one even has a rooftop bar
• Holy Lolis: Second location for Lolis Mexican Cravings to open in Tampa