Courtesy of Armature Works
Part of Heights Public Market, Hemingway's offers the La Frita Cubana, among other sandos.
Y'all must really dig the stuff going on at Armature Works in Tampa Heights, huh?
And CL doesn't blame you — SoHo Capital definitely seems to be cultivating a little something special along the Hillsborough River, which is likely why our coverage on the opening day of Heights Public Market towered over the other top food and drink stories last month.
Here are the seven February articles that CL readers dug into the most:
• Anticipated Heights Public Market starts serving at Armature Works today
• Wesley Chapel area scoops first Tampa Bay location for Chuy's
• Come sail away: Tiki Bay Island isn't your average bar, or boat ride
• Five Courses: Baytenders makes a splash along St. Pete's Fourth Street and more
• Pssst: Here are the renderings for Bodega's Tampa location
• Restaurant review: Locally, Yummy House remains at the apex of Asian kitchens
• First look: Paul's Landing launches later this month, but take a peek inside now