You are what you eat. I used to believe that, until I saw Ronald McDonald at a Chinese Buffet. In any case, it’s safe to assume that bad food causes or facilitates disease. At the very least, it makes you tired, fat and irritable. So the purpose of this recipe is to make you happy, healthy, and fit by providing you with all the right foods in one pot. Easy. No excuses. Your body is an engine, and if you feed it good fuel, it will drive faster, look better, and have regular oil leaks - which is good in this case.
Not only are all the ingredients in this soup free of preservatives, pesticides, stimulants, dyes, and all that bad stuff, but I’ve also gone out of my way to get two gallons of super-filtered and ozonated water at my local water filtration depot (35 cents per gallon). Using tap water to make healthy soup would make no sense - your tap water most likely contains heavy metals and fluoride (that can slow down your thyroid), chlorine, and trace amounts of pharmaceutical drugs, birth control pills, and a slew of other mystery ingredients. Think of how much effort your body has to put into getting rid of all this stuff after you eat. You’re using the little bit of energy you got in the first place, to get the stuff out of your body.
This soup has been engineered here at Chef Cristian’s Rocket Propulsion Laboratories to be a clean, crud-free, nutritious fuel so that your body can run at optimum. It has low glycemic carbohydrates (your pancreas will thank you), clean, organic, hormone and antibiotic-free meats for protein, and you will add raw green leafy vegetables just before eating to provide all the essential enzymes and minerals your body needs. In essence, it would be the ideal fuel for a healthy body.
I’m not saying I could eat this every day. But If all you ate was this soup for a few weeks, you would probably find two things would happen: 1)Your weight would start to normalize, you’d have more energy, you’d look better, feel better, and be happier, and 2) You’d get really bored of eating soup, 'cause this recipe makes a ton.
Ingredients for the soup:
- 2 gallons of ozonated, super-filtered water
- 1 green organic cabbage cut into wedges
- 1 organic acorn squash cut into qarters
- 2 to 3 organic sweet potatoes whole
- 10 organic carrots cut into sections
- 1 whole bushel of organic celery cut into sections
- 1 large organic red onion diced
- 4 cloves of organic garlic minced
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 jar of Better Than Bullion brand Organic Chicken Bullion
- Fresh ground pepper and mineral salt to taste
Things to put into the soup just before eating:- Raw green organic leafy vegetables (any)
- Pieces of cooked organic meats or fish (any)
1. Put all ingredients into a big stock pot with super-filtered water, bring to a boil, turn the heat down to a simmer, and simmer for 1 hour. Turn heat off, and let it cool naturally before dividing it into containers and storing it.
2. When ready to eat; heat it, add meat or seafood to it, serve it into a bowl and add chopped green veggies to it like spinach, kale, greens, etc. Enjoy!