The "Muletide Carols" cocktail at Hawkers Asian Street Food in St. Petersburg, Florida.
It’s the time of year where we’re jolly from all the holiday food and parties. If you’re still tired from Thanksgiving, and don’t feel like spending all day in the kitchen or braving the grocery stores, the Tampa Bay chefs and restaurants have you covered with holiday meals to order. Did we miss a special? Email us
to let the team know, and check back for updates.
Support local journalism and a small but mighty team that works tirelessly to bring you news on how coronavirus is affecting Tampa Bay and surrounding areas all while giving you the food and drink news you crave. A one time or monthly donation supports our staff. Every little bit helps. Want to know everything going on with Tampa Bay's food and drink scene? Sign up for our Bites newsletter.
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse Holiday pre-orders are now available now and include smoked meats (including signature angus brisket or bone-in leg of lamb) with sides and a choice of desserts. $10.14-$169.99. Various locations. 4rsmokehouse.com
- Columbia Restaurant Order before Dec. 19 at 2 p.m. for a curbside family-style Noche Buena/Christmas takeout meal or make a reservation to dine-in, too. Pickup meals Dec. 24 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. A live flamenco show at the OG Ybor City location runs until Dec. 31 and brings a little holiday flair to the dine-in experience; $8 per person over 12. Call 813-248-4961 to make a reservation for the show. Various locations. columbiarestaurant.com
- Duffy’s Sports Grill Until Dec. 31, stop by for a holiday menu with items like bacon-wrapped shrimp, Buffalo mac & cheese, and holiday-themed cocktails. Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-midnight. $13.99-$17.99. 1580 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, 813-875-7340. duffysmvp.com
- Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar A family-style, Christmas, three-course prix fixe dinner serving Christmas goose, orange & hazelnut crusted grouper with a choice of sides, desserts, salads, and bread service. Holiday dinners are available to-go; submit order before 11 p.m. on Dec. 23. Reservations are recommended. Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 after 7 p.m. Dec. 25 brunch 7 a.m.-2 p.m., dinner 4 p.m.-9 p.m. $50-$65 for entrees, children 12 and under $25. 1207 S Howard Ave., Tampa, 813-999-8726. epicureanhotel.com
- Fetching Barkdanas Next weekend’s 1st Annual Santa Paws Pup Crawl stops at 3 Daughter’s Brewing, Pinellas Ale Works, Cage Brewing, and the Dog Bar. Our four-legged friends dressed in holiday attire can enter the best dressed contest. Proceeds and donations benefit the Mercy Full Project. Crawl starts Dec. 19 at noon. $20. Various locations. eventbrite.com
- Goody Goody Order Goody Goody pies for Christmas including the new milk chocolate pecan pie. Other flavors like Butterscotch, chocolate cream, and coconut cream pies are available for order, too. Order online before Dec. 21 and pickup Dec. 24 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 1601 W Swann Ave., Tampa, 813-308-1925. goodygoodyburgers.com
- Hawkers Asian Street Food Five limited-time cocktails with names like snowconut margarita, muletide carols, and ho ho hot chocolate are rolling out at all locations until Dec. 31st. Sunday-Thursday.,11 a.m.-10 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m. 1235 Central Ave., St. Petersburg, 727-521-7253. eathawkers.com
- Hew Parlor & Chophouse Bring the family for Christmas dinner. Reservations recommended. Dec. 25 noon-8 p.m. $75 per adult, $25 for children 6-13, free for children 5 and under. 453 Edgewater Dr., Dunedin, 727-608-6620. fenwayhotel.com
- K Club Bar & Bistro Dine in for a three-course, prix fixe dinner that includes honey roasted ham, herb rubbed rack of lamb, or prime rib. Reservations recommended. Dec. 25, 1 p.m.-8 p.m. 2675 Ulmerton Rd., Clearwater, 727-273-7850. thekarolhotel.com
- Nueva Cantina Just in time for the season, the restaurant debuts its 32oz. “Gettin’ Blitzen” margarita, available until Dec. 30. The goal: to sell 500 of the holiday-themed drink. Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m. $15. 1625 4th St. S, St. Petersburg, 727-851-9579. nuevacantina.com
- Rooster & the Till Chef Ferrell Alvarez and his team create a multi-course New Year's Eve menu. Reservations are first come, first served; $20 deposit will go towards the bill for the night. $120 per guest, $55 for optional wine pairing. Dec. 31 5:15 p.m.-9:30 p.m. 6500 N Florida Ave., Tampa, 813-374-8940. roosterandthetill.com
- Sonder Social Club The cocktail bar transforms into a Christmas pop-up bar named “Santa’s Social Club” until Dec. 27, bringing back fan favorites like the award-winning “Milk and Cookies” cocktail and owner Christina Feinstein’s Puerto Rican coquito, plus new drinks named “Figgy Pudding,” “Sleigh All Day,” and “Santa’s Stache.” Sunday, 4 p.m.-8 p.m., Wednesday-Thursday, 4 p.m.-10 p.m., Friday-Saturday, 4 p.m.-midnight. 966 Douglas Ave. Unit 101, Dunedin, 727-754-6674. sondersocial.club
- Willas Chef Jada Vidal put together a five course, holiday-themed Mediterranean spread featuring dishes like rotisserie lamb with chermoula eggplant stuffed baba ganoush, pine nuts & bull's blood and galaktoboureko, a deconstructed custard pie with semolina baked in filo, cinnamon and citrus syrup for dessert. Dec. 12 at 6 p.m. Tickets start at $75, $25-$55 for non-alcoholic/alcoholic pairings. 1700 W Fig St., Tampa, 813-519-4552. willastampa.com