Phish reunion? Phor real? Anybody give a phuck? (Actually, this is pretty exciting news, especially for a large chunk of Creative Loafing's editorial department. Let's just hope this doesn't inspire a similar move from those jamband hacks String Cheese Incident.)
- Michael Jackson touring? For real? Anybody give a f—-? (From MTV.com.)
- New Order finished? For real? Anybody give a f—-? (From Pitchfork.com).
- Blac Soap to open for Flo Rida June 28 at Club 360 in Ybor City. Look for my Blac Soap interview in the CL hitting newsstands June 25.
- Lil Wayne rules. Los Angeles Times explains why.
- U2 remasters first three albums. Do I detect a healthy whiff of irony in the CMJ headline "Oh, Boy!"
- Really, more Ryan Adams songs should be under 2 minutes long (Aquarium Drunkard).
- The Chicago Reader (aka Creative Loafing Chicago) dares to ask "Oh yeah, chicks play guitar too, don't they?"
- Billboard reports Bruce Springtseen to extend tour, play Hershey, PA, which means it's time for me to visit my hometown, aka "The Sweetest Place on Earth."
- I'm totally feeling Sean Daly's blog post, "Brother, Can You Spare a Song?"
Cross-posted from Tampa Calling.