After two canceled flights and a previously not-on-the-itinerary stopover in Baltimore, I arrived home last night to a warming breeze and balmy outside temp of 50. (It hit the negative where I was Sunday night.) I love you, St. Pete!
- Things I didn't need to see before heading for the airport: The plane that skidded off the runway in Denver.
- Budget problems in California? Just have Ah-nold stroke a check.
- The Bush folks respond to the NY Times article dropping the sub-prime mortgage mess in the Prez's lap.
- Obama to release Blago report today.
- New sleep drug takes the pesky swallowing out of knocking yourself out.
- The VCR's long goodbye is finally coming to an end.
- That guy from The Sopranos (who was also in A Bronx Tale) was acquitted.
- Coming soon: The iPhone Nano?