10. "I love your shirt." As dumb as it sounds, guys like compliments too. It makes me feel great and a lot more confident!
9. "Is that your car. I'm a car nut." It doesn't have to be a guy's car you compliment. It could be his shoes, or jewelery--whatever he takes pride in. I take pride in my car and if a girl likes it, I'm apt to blab about it...whether the conversation is really about how much money I make or not.
8. "Hey, I remember you." True or not, this always sparks up a conversation as you try to pin down just how you two may know each other.
9. "What kind of beer are you drinking?" I love good beer and it's always nice when a woman notices I'm not drinking Shit Light.
6. "I love that song!" This is a great line for karaoke night or if the guy is standing by the jukebox making selections.
5. "Will you sing a duet with me?" Another great Karaoke line....nothing bonds two people faster than the adrenaline rush that comes after embarrassing yourself on stage singing a Journey song.
4. "Lets dance." Most guys won't dance on their own, but if he likes you he will, and if he's a really terrible dancer he'll at least start talking.
3. "I need a partner for (blank)." Darts? Pool? Beer Pong? Whatever it is, it's always fun to be a team member w/ the opposite sex.
2. "I'd like to buy you a beer." No explanation needed
1. "Hi." It's simple. Guys love it when a girl comes up to him first.
And, that's it. Not very funny, but a few sober nights out got me thinking about how important it is! Even being married I still love it when a good looking girl strikes up a conversation just for the hell of it!