The Creative Loafing team prides itself on producing more Daily Loaf content each week than any individual could ever possibly comprehend. As such, you're bound to have missed at least one worthwhile story from the pages of this blog over the last few days. Here's a "greatest hits" list from the week that was, broken down by section:
- Mitch Perry reporting on: Bill Foster humble in victory, Hillsborough commissioners debating light rail, Brian Blair's plan for the homeless, developer welfare and this weekend's possible vote on Congress's health care overhaul bill.
- President Obama visits Desoto County.
- The 2009 College Guide video winner is
- Leilani Polk interviews Gen of Tampa favs The Genitorturers.
- Routes Music reports in from Phish Festival 8 in Indio, wildfires in Los Angeles, Bourbon Street in New Orleans and a bikini model shoot on the sandy beaches of Malibu.
- The latest on Maroon 5's next release.
- A photo review of Attack! Attack! at the State Theatre.
Movies, food, sex and Punky Brewster after the break.