Guys. It’s officially Margarita Wars week! How excited are you for Thursday? With the event just days away, we wanted to give you a closer look at the talented Tampa Bay area mixologists competing and what they’ll be making.
• The Mandarin Hide’s Erin Davey plans to concoct an exotic "Culiacan Daisy" margarita.
• Daniel Riney of Roux is whipping up the "El Punzón De La Burra"—a Bloody Mary-inspired twist featuring avocado puree, Cointreau, lime and, of course, tequila.
• Casa Tina’s Duane Bitter won’t tell us much, but we do know it’ll have you saying “Oh, Maya! That’s Chaya.”
• Mickie Nepinsky of The Bends will be mixing up a Cuestión Tequila-inspired margarita designed to come in hot.
• Anaar’s Pablo Foster will be sharing his legendary recipe, The Margarita.
• Sea Sea Riders’ Emine Tzekas is sharing a fresh take with the Homegrown Mango Cilantro Jalapeno Margarita.
• Kat McKenna over at Salty's has found the recipe for "the perfect margarita.”
• Datz’s Morgan Zuck plans to impress with “Rosy the Pig,” a strawberry smoked rose margarita.
See you soon!