1. Start your Monday with some good old fashioned absurdity check out Rockafire Explosion, an animatronic band of animals (formerly of ShowBiz Pizza Place restaurants) who are enjoying a YouTube revival with performances of anything from the White Stripes Conquest, to Shakiras Hips Dont Lie to Ushers Love in this Club. Pictured: Comedian/cymbalist Rolfe deWolfe.
2. See the Girlie Show at the Studio at 620.
3. Listen to Id Engager, the new single from Of Montreals forthcoming release, Skeletal Lamping.
4. For tonights edition of Poets Live! at Largo Library, the group focuses on the late poet William Stafford and the topic Order.
5. Night three of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games on NBC includes gymnastics (mens team final), swimming (mens 200m free, men and womens 100m back, and womens breaststroke final), womens beach volleyball (a U.S. match) and mens diving (platform synchronized final).