1. St. Pete for Peace continues its Wednesday series of thought-provoking film screenings with the Amy Goodman-narrated Big Bucks, Big Pharma - Marketing Drugs & Pushing Disease, a documentary focusing on the ways that pharmaceutical companies use, manipulate and in some cases create illnesses to make greater profits; presented at Café Bohemia.
2. Carol King brings her Living Room Tour" to Ruth Eckerd Hall.
3. Cute Is What We Aim For plays State Theatre. Ace Enders and a Million Different People, Danger Radio and Powerspace provide support.
4. Comedian Steve Johnson takes the stage tonight through Saturday at Coconuts Comedy Club in St. Pete Beach.
5. Dave Matthews Band draws legions of adoring fans to Ford Amphitheatre tonight.