If you see him in the subway, he'll be down at the end of the car:
- The Gersh-man gets all thankful on us.
- Sami takes another one in the shorts from Uncle Sam.
- Who will Channel 10's Mike Deeson have to pick on now?
- Finally some good South Tampa news: my neighborhood voted against Ronda Storms' ridiculous adult-use regulations straw vote! Bring on the strippers!
- Bartow Congressman Adam Putnam gets a puffy writeup from the hometown newspaper, The Ledger, one day after the Washington press reports he blamed GOP losses on "white rednecks" not showing up to vote.
- An old radio guy's view on the news that Clear Channel is going private.
- The first sign of the conservative regime of our new attorney general, Herr McCollum.
- A good analysis of the Florida Democrats' shot at improving their standing in the state House in 2008.
- How did the pollsters do in 2006? DailyKos tells us, although his ranking matrix is the most complicated and controversial I've ever seen.