- A major shout-out to Mark Holan for reminding us of the joy that is today: the last Hillsborough County Commission meeting for Ronda Storms! Holan also throws in a bit about her political legacy and the tone she set for the board.
- I mentioned in a CL story a few weeks ago that the Times and Tribune were headed to mediation on their logo copyright case involving tbt*/Tampa Bay Times. It worked, and they settled the case. Details in the Trib here, the Times here.
- Seminole Heights continues to flex its growing political muscle, and its neighborhood president Randy Baron is running for City Council.
- For those who remember longtime Hillsborough County assistant administrator Ed Hunzeker, he was run out of Osceola County but has landed a new gig in Manatee as county administrator.
- PEER Review vs. Tallahassee Democrat on paying taxes.
- From the Sorry-Too-Late Dep't.: NBC's Brian Williams says folks shouldn't get their election coverage from The Daily Show.
- More stunning bullshit about "objectivity" from MSM journalists: "I think having views and expressing them is a dangerous thing â¦"