Check it out:
- Ellen Gedalius tells how Tampa tourism officials are keeping a meeting with Republican National Committee officials private, as that city tries to win the 2008 presidential convention.
- The lead in the Tampa Tribune? White children, the vanishing breed. Seemed a bit anglo-centric and alarmist, but on behalf of Hispanics everywhere, let me just say we're coming to get you.
- Headline of the week: "Make Dorm Inviting For After-Class Fun." Damn, where was that article when I needed it in 1978 in Athens, Ga.??
- Nothing says socialism like matching Commie-Red shirts.
- Sarasota white male Republicans duke it out.