Running late today:
- Miami Herald says Tom Gallagher is thinking about getting out of governor's race; Gallaghers says he's not quitting.
- Daydreamin' about Hillsborough County Commission scandals he'd like to see.
- The Campaign Manager points out that Tampa-based media guru Adam Goodman made another chunk of change off Jeb Bush's foundation.
- Hillsborough County Commission mayor petition is dead, for now, here, here and here. (The Tribune's story acknowledges the extreme involvement of its own editorial board in soliciting signed petitions, something PoHo wrote about last month.)
- Will the voters be crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man?