First of '07:
- The morning after at the jail, brilliantly done by Gangrey, keeping the story extremely tight and stripping away anything that didn't lend to the snapshot quality.
- Rudy Giuliani's playbook for the 2008 presidential campaign falls into enemy hands, and then into print.
- Older voters had more undervotes in the Jennings-Buchanan Sarasota mess than did younger voters, newspaper says.
- The unofficial poll on "Pam-cakes." Not much there yet, so throw in your 2 cents.
- The Democratic response to all the editorial page hummers that Jeb Bush has received over the past week.
- More anti-love for the outgoing gov.
- Insider stuff: A look at John Edwards' presidential campaign team.
- More insider stuff: The latest polls on the Dem side for the nomination.
- Slate's "Bill of Wrongs," its Top 10 civil liberties violations in 2006.