- A very different take on the Foley scandal, from behind the wheel of a taxi.
- Kelly Benjamin says he's been laid off by Joe Redner's county commission campaign.
- Tampa Bay's 10 reveals how the Democratic Party employed a consultant in Pinellas County who, years ago, was arrested and charged with improperly e-mailing teenage students when he was a substitute teacher.
- The debate over allowing signs at the polls telling voters of Foley's replacement, from the right and the left.
- Out in Left Field offers you a chance to see her tits.
- The Hotline says that lost in all our Foley joy is big news: Republican Sen. John Warner has stopped drinking the Kool-Aid on the Iraq War.
- Romanesko on the blogger who broke the Foley story and how he's telling the MSM to piss off.