Here ya go:
- The four candidates at the Political Party debate (prodded by yours truly as moderator) took a few shots at the one candidate who couldn't make it, Kathy Castor. Here is an account on the Political Party blog and a link is there to St. Pete Times coverage.
- Sayfie Review online survey: Smith won debate. Mr. G's review of the debate from the right. A pretty comprehensive take from Jim's fill-in, Sunshine Editor.
- If you're into boring issues, here is how Ronda, Murman et al. in Senate 10 feel about them.
- Self-promotion alert: Check out my spin on negative campaigning.
- Blog industry news (yes, I know, that sounds hilarious): Sticks of Fire and Tampa Gold/SoHo Tampa strike a strategic alliance.
- "Define cheating." "Sex. Of any kind."