No, the elections didn't wipe me out. And no, contrary to some guesses, I didn't give up on the blog to devote full-time attention to sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. Just incredibly busy with post-election analysis and an investigative piece set to run in this week's CL. I'll try to give the Blurbex faithful a preview tomorrow, but for now, here is the best of what we missed over the past 7 days:
- Taxi Tim throws in the blogging towel. Is he bitter?: "I have given you steak and you thought it was dog food."
- And the Tampa city elections are just around the corner.
- How did Pinellas Democratic chief Ed Helm do last week?
- News of the Weird's creator brings us The F State.
- What would Jim Davis do differently?
- Jon Stewart to play Tampa.
- Jim Sebesta's got the job. No, he doesn't.
- Lawyer/Journalist argues: newspapers should withhold info from the public.