A bonanza of must-reads:
- Shannon Behnken documents what the rumor mill has been saying for some time: Trump's Tampa condo is stalled and might not get built at all. Especially enjoyable is the project's flack's tap-dancing.
- Finally, someone asks why our local governments, flush with growing tax rolls, won't cut taxes. And remarkably, it's the local daily that has never met a tax it didn't like.
- Mayor Pam is a control freak.
- Is St. Pete legislative candidate Liz McCallum stupid, lying or working both sides of the fence?
- A night in Tim's cab.
- Katherine Harris and the phantom tree. (via Sayfie)