Ho-ho-holy shit! Creative Loafing Tampa was starting their Secret Santa a little early this year so I decided to get a jump on it and brave the merciless human void that is Black Friday.
Join me as I bring along my "Tonto with a Camera," the indomitable Matthew Michael Awesome, and proceed to jump into the Black Friday fray to see if I can incite a little Holiday riot!
What you won't see in this video:
• Discussing the proper ways to clip someone's Achilles tendon with a shopping cart.
• The proper way to do a "holy shit, I'm cold" dance.
• Me with my shirt off... (PS, it's gross)
• My disappointment when I realize you can't bring cases of Four-Loko to hand out to a crowd as it violates certain open container laws.
• A very nice lady rubbing my exposed belly and telling me how my baby was going to be fine.
• My competing "serious reporter's" monologue as people filed in to Toys 'R' Us.
• A slew of VERY awesome people that took the time to talk to me about their Black Friday!
(like they had anything better to do...)