In honor of the late, great George Carlin, today's Top 10 is dedicated to songs that contain one (or more) of the cusses included in the famed comic's classic routine "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television."
Top 10: Songs for George Carlin
1. "My Shit's Fucked Up," Warren Zevon
2. "Bitches Ain't Shit," Dr. Dre/Ben Folds
3. "Cocksucker Blues," The Rolling Stones
4. "Fuck Me Pumps," Amy Winehouse
5. "Little T & A," The Rolling Stones
6. "Fuck the Police," N.W.A.
7. "Piss and Vinegar," Against Me!
8. "Still Don't Give a Fuck," Eminem
9. "Funk Shit," The Prodigy
10. "Sure As Shit," Kathleen Edwards
The words are (with examples):
- Shit - The bird shit on the statue.
- Piss - I have to piss like a race horse.
- Fuck - Fuck you.
- Cunt - She has a gorgeous cunt.
- Cocksucker - Go to hell, you cocksucker.
- Motherfucker - You are a motherfucker.
- Tits - Hey, nice tits.
Later, Carlin referred to three additional "auxiliary" words: