I've got the whole world â¦ on this blog â¦ I've got the whole world â¦ on this blog â¦
- Senator John Warner (R), one of the oldest of the old guard in congress, changes his position on the war and is recommending Bush start drawing down U.S. forces in Iraq by Christmas.
- Somehow, new homes sales jumped in July! Unfortunately, that was before the stock market crapped it's pants â an undies-defilement that is expected to hurt the housing market through the end of the year.
- Televangelist Bill Keller's local TV show gets canned. Now who will I call at 1:30 a.m. and argue about mushrooms with?
- Wide receiver David Boston, in the midst of a career resurgence with the Bucs, gets arrested and charged with DUI after being found passed out behind the wheel of his SUV at a traffic light in P-Park.
- There's a hole in the universe, dear Liza, dear Liza, there's a hole in the universe, dear Liza a hole.
- Is Apple about to unleash a new "flagship" iPod with a touchscreen?
- Starlets in jail: Lohan gets a day, Nicole Richie serves 82 minutes.
- Play Hard: The Playstation 3 gets a DVR upgrade; The Xbox 360's add-on steering wheel gets recalled because it overheats and starts emitting smoke; a 59-year-old man returns to college, will play linebacker for the football team. In lieu of flowers, please send â¦