No matter how many times I see it, I'll always be amazed by the way emergency responders dive into twisted wreckage, risking life and limb to save the helpless and injured. Can't we call off the war and give these people a raise?
- All the Minnesota bridge collapse news that's fit to print.
- Al-Qaeda releases a new "Web ad" this week, adding viral marketing to their bag of terrorist tricks.
- There's no cover-up in the death of Pat Tillman. Donald Rumsfeld said so, and when has that guy ever been wrong?
- Shocker! Karl Rove ignores a subpoena and refuses to testify before congress in regards to the growing U.S. attorney firing scandal. Could this all be linked to widespread republican vote fraud in 2004?
- Speaking of vote fraud: Seven years after the Great Election Debacle of 2000, Florida still can't get it's act together in regards to voting machines. (In fairness, we are making some progress.)
- R. Kelly to finally get his day in court, five years after being charged with "child pornography." Hopefully he's not too pissed.
- Elton John believes the Internet is ruining music. If music could survive "Crocodile Rock" and "Benny and The Jets," I'm sure it can survive the World Wide Web.
- Change is good, unless you're the AMC movie theater chain.