Clearly not gay.
- Miami's condo market goes bust.
- 1996 Olympic Park bomb hero Richard Jewell dies of natural causes â¦ if "natural causes" include being accused of terrorism by an ill-informed mainstream media who beat the story like a pinata until you become a pariah/villain in a town that should be celebrating you as a hero.
- Republicans begin showing Congressional bathroom attendant Larry Craig the door.
- Speaking of the men's room, here's a hypothetical: You're a dude hanging in a park when nature calls. You enter the bathroom and, while at the urinal, a stranger makes an unwanted pass at you. Do you a) laugh it off, b) say "no thanks" but make a hasty escape, c) go get a friend, come back and crack the guy's skull open on the stall door before having him arrested? If you're MSNBC's Tucker Carlson, option c) is mighty enticing.
- Who profits from the Iraq war? Here's the top 10.
- Crash of the Hogans: It looks like Daddy Hulk was not driving the Dodge racing baby Hulk right before baby Hulk totaled his car in Clearwater (leaving a passenger in critical condition).
- The Bush Administration's latest target in the war on terror: California pot growers. Stoners have enough trouble getting off the couch to grab the Doritos, let alone hijacking a 757 and flying it up Bush's ass. Can we please get some sanity in Washington?
- '80s revival: Sony brings back the Walkman â and now it plays video.