Fact or fiction?
- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, won't get fooled again. The Trump Tower is back on.
- Ron Paul raised $5 million last quarter, causing the MSM to scratch its collective head, mutter "who?"
- That $5 million is about as much as Sen. John McCain raised in the same period. McCain, however, thinks the cash chase is overrated.
- You got to hand it to Bush: It takes super-sized balls to veto a bill that would have provided health care to four million poor kids. However, Bush is in favor of a bill confiscating all lollipops and having them delivered to the oval office.
- Jim Norman's $40 million fantasy sports park, which PoHo wrote about last week, gets shelved by the county commission.
- Good news Bolts fans: Bright House is adding the NHL Network. How about adding the NFL Network next?
- Two California towns look to ban smoking in apartments and condos. Zombified residents eager to comply.
- Microsoft breaks out the new Zune. Warning: It's still ugly as hell.