McCain launched a charm offensive on David Letterman last night. Letterman bought it and agreed to bury the hatchet on one condition: Sarah Palin goes on the Late Show. Stay tuned.
- Joe The Plumber isn't really a plumber, isn't really named "Joe," doesn't really pay his taxes and gets a better tax cut from Obama than McCain. But he is a registered Republican.
- The kicker: Joe The Plumber's father apparently married Charles Keating's daughter! (Yes, that Charles Keating!)
- The Bay area emerges as Florida's central battleground of the presidential race.
- What would the presidential race have looked like had this John McCain shown up on the trail?
- TIA's new high-tech strip search machine peers beneath your right to privacy.
- Quick, put all your money in Google!
- Get off the cell phone before you get a rash.
- Meltdown! The Rays blow a 7-0 lead; game six in St. Pete Saturday.