I don't normally post sports clips, but for this one I'll make an exception. From the Pittsburgh-New England game from last weekend, here is Steelers safety Ryan Clark absolutely demolishing Patties wide receiver Wes Welker. (Expect a fine to be handed down by the NFL any second now.) Give Wes some props; he managed to walk off under his own power.
- Republican Saxby Chambliss wins in Georgia's Senate runoff.
- Jeb Bush for Senate?
- The Big Three return to Washington for another round of begging.
- The new Secretary of State might not even be eligible for the office.
- Pinellas Hope's plan for wood shelters for the homeless hits a permit snag.
- Plaxico Burress suspended for the season by the NY Giants.
- Jet lag is so 20th century.