With both 2008 and the Bush presidency slowly drawing to a close, here is Letterman's top 10 George W. Bush moments.
- GMAC gets an infusion of federal cash.
- Grandma Sarah Palin.
- You know, Caroline Kennedy, you know, made a, you know, gaffe.
- Jaw-dropping: "Republican Party reaction is divided over the decision of a candidate for party chairman to distribute a CD that features the parody tune "Barack the Magic Negro," with the majority of Chip Saltsman's political rivals criticizing the move."
- High blood pressure: It's in the genes.
- Fanboy freakout: Fox to try to stop March release of Watchmen.
- Derrick Brooks plans to return to the Bucs in 2009.
- More Bucs news: Cadillac Williams gets good news sort of.