We're combining forces to bring you a more complete set of morning headlines in politics, media and pop culture. Joe Bardi's Short List on the Daily Loaf and Wayne Garcia's Morning Roundup in PoHo blog will now be combined, giving you even more news to start your day with.
Here's a great idea. Too bad it's illegal in Florida:
- "Guess what? I got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell."
- Don't the Rays remind you of John McCain?!!?
- Per Joe Biden's Seattle comment, a how-to on lion-girding.
- Is Matt Drudge off his game? (P.S. I'm calling for a boycott of Drudge Report. Who's with me?)
- With Obama and the Dems on the verge of history, Newsweek reports America really is a conservative nation (no matter how we vote).
- Would it be horribly racist and stereotypical to say that this will most certainly lead to the first 7-Eleven on the moon?
- Who'da thunk that red dresses cost so damned much?
- St. Pete keeping its anti-protest plans secret. Lemme guess: a carton of box-cutters?
- Not only is Crooked Lawyer going to prison for a decade, he's got a huuuuge friggin' mole to contend with.
- They're pretty stoked out in Lakeland to be getting a Five Guys.
- CQ now predicts that two Orlando area Republican congressmen, Keller and Feeney, are headed to defeat.
- The man who had his ass whupped by Sarah Palin in the veepstakes re-emerges with words of support for John McCain.
- GOP ad tries to tie Obama to 9-11 QB Atta.
- Amendment 2 opponents cry fraud against pro-vote advertisement.
- "Tampa, City of Hooters "