Michelle Obama takes the stage for the opening night's keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention.
- Sure it was Michelle's night, but Teddy Kennedy stole the show.
- Republican spoilers crash the convention. (Remember this next week when they pillory the Dems for doing the same thing right back.)
- Tonight: Will Hillary Clinton be a uniter or a divider?
- Now that Fay's gone, get ready for Gustav.
- USF gets a little bit safer.
- Mickey Mouse to enter the public domain?
- Don't believe the hype ladies, your "pain threshold" is lower than the opposite sex's.
- "There is speculation that we may be approaching an inflection point where the rate of technology advancements is accelerating at an exponential rate, and machines could even overtake humans in their ability to reason in the not-so-distant future."
- Don't miss Wayne Garcia's review of night #1 of the convention at his Political Whore blog.