Esquire has a funny piece on The Five Most Terrifying Local TV Christmas Commercials. All five are worth a look, but this one for Norton's Furniture is the gem of the bunch.
- If you just talk about something (like, say, selling an open Senate seat), is it still a crime?
- Speaking of the U.S. Legislature: Caroline Kennedy for Senate.
- The Supreme Court smokes the cigarette companies yet again.
- Prepare for (temporary) chaos around TIA.
- Who buys five identical lottery tickets for one drawing? This guy.
- What guy hasn't dreamed of his own Go-Kouch?
- Madonna's divorce from Guy Ritchie will cost the singer $75 million. Or is it $76 million? Or could it be $92 million?!!?
- The Arena Football League takes its balls and goes home.
- Shameless pander to lovers of animal videos: Pug vs Laser.