Update Feb. 7: 'Romney drops out of presidential campaign'
Mitt Romney got pummeled by John McCain yesterday and I couldn't be happier. The former Massachusetts guv reps the conservative wing of the Republican party, which means if he wins the general election it will be just like Dubya never left office. And I just don't know if I could cope with that. Romney put on a brave face after his defeat last night and has pledged to keep campaigning. But even McCain-haters like Rush Limbaugh must know that their Mormon candidate's days are numbered.
Top 10: Songs for Mitt Romney
1. "Hit the Road Jack," Ray Charles
2. "Even a Dog Can Shake Hands," Warren Zevon
3. "It's Over," Roy Orbison
4. "Loser," Beck
5. "Hello Goodbye," The Beatles
6. "Fool in the Rain," Led Zeppelin
7. "It's All Over Now," The Rolling Stones
8. "Too Much Monkey Business," Chuck Berry
9. "That's the News," Merle Haggard
10. "End of the Line," Traveling Wilburys
WHAT DID I MISS?