Apparently the managers did not like what they saw, or perhaps Behnke had revealed too much for the bar's dress code. Whatever the case, they told Behnke to get dressed and leave. She allegedly refused and tried to start a brawl with the real dancers.
When police arrived they allegedly found Behnke lingering outside the bar in what appeared to be her underwear. Believing the emotional Behnke was intoxicated, they gave her a ride to the police station.
Behnke was charged with disorderly intoxication, a misdemeanor. She pleaded no contest on Wednesday and was ordered to pay a $450 fine.
This was not Behnke's first time posing for photos at a Florida police station. Before turning 18 Behnke was arrested for battery, shoplifting, vehicle theft, burglary and aggravated assault. This year alone, Behnke has been arrested four times in Florida.
- Jan. 7, 2008. Lee County: False ID, Driving while License Suspended, DUI
- Jan. 31, 2008. Lee County: Driving while License Suspended
- May 25, 2011. Sarasota: Larceny Petit 1st Offense
- July 13, 2011. Sarasota: Driving while License Suspended
- July 13, 2011. Sarasota: Contempt of Court
- July 21, 2011. Sarasota: Driving while License Suspended, False ID
Follow Alfie on Twitter or Facebook and email him if interested in writing about Sex & Love.