- Photo by Todd Bates
- Bid on a great Super Bowl feast from Greg & Michelle Baker of The Refinery.
By 5 p.m. tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, you could be feeling bloated and bored.
That's right. You've only got a little more than 24 hours to bid on the items in Week Two of the CL Auction, which closes at 5 p.m., Thurs., Nov. 28 (aka Thanksgiving Day).
That means only a little while longer to bid on…
• A Super Bowl feast delivered to your door by the award-winning crew at The Refinery
• Tickets to see Lyle Lovett at Tampa Theatre
• A Downton Abbey Season Premiere Party on New Year's Eve at the Straz, plus tickets to the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular
• A wine club membership from Cooper's Hawk Winery, gift certificate to Bella's Italian Restaurant — plus a surprise (not previously announced): a magnum of Cooper's Hawk Meritage
• One-on-one photo and camera instruction from CL's award-winning photojournalist Chip Weiner
• A bunch of irresistible combo packages: American Stage tickets & dinner at La V; Stageworks season pass & a pour-your-own draft deal from Pour House; lunches at Spain & shopping at Old Tampa Book Co.; a night at Don Vicente & a private wine tasting at Ybor City Wine Bar; acupuncture, oxygen therapy & massage from two prestigious spas
• And lots, lots more.
Make this T-Day a multi-tasking triumph: While you're digesting turkey and watching football, flip open your laptop and get yourself a whole bunch of holiday shopping deals — without ever leaving the couch!
Who needs Black Friday?
And stay online after 5, because that's when Week Three Auction Items go live. Beer for a year from Datz, dinner at the Hangar with a biplane ride, New Year's Eve with B.B. King, Miller Lite Party Deck tickets to the suddenly hot Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The fun — and the deals — just won't stop!