1. UK cross-dressing comedian Eddie Izzard (pictured) brings his Stripped American Tour 2008 to Tampa Theatre and kicks off a two-date run of comedy tonight.
2. Last chance to see St. Petersburg Opera Company perform a political adaptation of Mozarts Don Giovanni.
3. Restaurant Week is almost over make sure to dine at one of the 21 participating restaurants and try items from special menus set up in honor of our celebration of the local culinary scene. Todays featured establishment: Cheap.
4. Gainesvilles third-wave ska favorites Less Than Jake play a show at Jannus Landing.
5. The several-week run of The Lion King at Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center sees its end this week.