If the recent tenor of the campaign continues, tonight's second presidential debate should be a contentious affair. We'll be live blogging it on The Political Whore. (If you tired to comment during the last live blog but were unable to, don't worry, we worked out the gremlins.) In the meantime, here's Obama's video linking McCain to the Keating Five scandal. (And a tiny fact check of it.) See you tonight!
- The great stock market crash of 2008.
- Is Obama pulling ahead or pulling away?
- If this is all the Republicans have on the Obama/Ayers connection, well then they don't have much. And what of McCain's ties to radicals of the past? Plus, a McCain fact check.
- If a hurricane hits Florida in the next two months, your homeowner's insurance may be useless.
- Thailand's government teeters on the brink of collapse.
- Rays vs. Sox for a ticket to the Series!
- Oliver Stone's W was funded by the Chinese! You know, just like the U.S. government.
- Misty May-Treanor leaves Dancing With The Stars due to injury.