And you bet, Creative Loafing Tampa Bay has some ideas on who you should vote for.
To take part in early voting, be sure to be registered to vote in Hillsborough County and live within the City of Tampa's borders. You must also bring an ID to the polling site that has a signature or photo.
According to the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections, the following forms of identification are accepted:
- Florida Driver License
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID (issued by VA)
- Concealed Weapon License (issued pursuant to s. 790.06)
- Government Employee ID
- Fred B. Karl County Center, 601 E Kennedy Blvd.
- Robert L. Gilder Elections Service Center, 2514 N Falkenburg Road
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library, 2607 E Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library, 3910 S Manhattan Ave
- New Tampa Regional Library, 10001 Cross Creek Blvd.
- North Tampa Branch Library, 8916 N Boulevard
- West Tampa Branch Library, 2312 W Union St.
If early voting is not for you, and you prefer to vote on Election Day, March 7, be sure to go to your designated polling place assigned to your precinct.