If youve ever fantasized about spending the evening with the Stanley Cup, well, the Tampa Bay Lightning has you covered.
Today, the team announced a Room & Boards experience where a group of up to six fans can use Airbnb to book a night with the greatest trophy in sports.
The setting is a luxury loft at Amalie Arena thats been converted to a fantasy suite complete with three beds and 1.5 baths. Booking opens at noon on Monday, April 19, and the only thing you apparently cant do is touch the thermostat.
A literal overnight with Stanleycomplete with hosts to attend to your needswill cost you just $5,000, and proceeds from the promo go to the Lightning Foundation, which is passing the money to Crisis Center of Tampa Bay.
A press release says, The lucky guest will be moving in for the night on Saturday, April 24, and a rep for the Lightning confirmed that just one fan"the first one to book it" through Airbnbwill get to drop $5,000 for the experience (hopefully that fan has five friends, or can at least sell the slots to make their money back).
See a list of benefits for the Room & Boards promotion below.
- Spend the evening with the most famous trophy in sports.
- Pop champagne during your own private happy hour.
- Enjoy a five-course champions feast.
- Get your own personalized player stall in the Lightning Locker Room.
- Enjoy private skate time on the Lightnings home ice.
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the 670,000 square foot Amalie Arena
- Set off the tesla coil, sound the goal siren, take a Zamboni ride and get up close to the pipe organ.
- Catch a movie on the humongous Lightning Vision screen.
- Get some face time with Thunder Bug.