The Tampa Bay Business for Culture and the Arts invites local artists, students, and groups to participate in the third annual Chalk Walk. The event will be held March 18-20 in Hyde Park Village. $3,000 in total prizes will be given to the best artwork. Application fees vary between $15 and $35, depending on the size of the work. Artist applications, along with a sketch of the artist's planned concept and application fee, are due February 11th. Join TBBCA in celebrating the local arts community!
- All artwork must be appropriate for viewing by all ages
- TBBCA requests that all artwork be signed at the bottom of the image area
- TBBCA reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes
- Plein air art must be created on site
- Art will need to be left with organizers over night
For an application and more information please visit: http://www.tbbca.org/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=2&Itemid=62