Tampa Bay International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival (TGLIFF)—which starts today and runs through Oct. 16—is hosting its 33rd annual event, complete with a packed schedule of films, videos and events.
Tampa Bay International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival films are shown across five venues on both sides of the Bay.
- AMC Sundial 151 2nd Ave N, St. Petersburg
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts 400 N Ashley Dr., Tampa
- Green Light Cinema 221 2nd Ave. N, St. Petersburg
- Postcard Inn 6300 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach
- Tampa Theatre 711 N Franklin St., Tampa
Films on schedule for this year include narrative feature “Thanks to Her,” “Youtopia,” “The Sixth Reel,” “Lonesome,” “The Butterfly Queen” and more. Special event nights include a Ladies’ Spotlight and Film Party, a night of documentary shorts and a livestream of queer comedy.
The complete film schedule is available here.
Since its inception more than three decades ago, Tampa Bay International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival has showcased thousands of films to Tampa Bay’s LGBTQIA+ communities. What started as an extension to Tampa’s Pride is now an annual commitment to the accessibility of LGBTQIA+ art.