I hope your butthole is ready because Gasparilla Music Festival’s 2021 food lineup is out, and some of the newbies are fire.
Four local concepts are joining GMF’s “Calle Cocina” food vendor row for the first time in 2021, including King of the Coop, Cena, Lolis Mexican Cravings and Spaddy's Coffee.
That means you can chase your Nashville hot chicken tenders from King of the Coop down with a Cena sub featring Nduja meatballs (nduja is fatty ground pork is mixed with varying amounts of ground Calabrian chilies) and then stuff a few Loli’s tacos into your pocket.
Other highlights on the 18-concept 2021 Gasparilla Music Festival “Calle Cocina” food lineup include Big Ray’s Fish Camp, Ella’s, Ichicoro, Independent Bar & Cafe, Nebraska Mini-Mart and The Bricks. See the full lineup below.
Gasparilla Music Festival 2021 food lineup
- Big Ray’s Fish Camp Grouper Sandwiches & Peel and Eat Shrimp
- Cafe Hey Cuban Sandwiches Vegan Truffle Mac & Cheese
- Cena Nduja Meatball Subs & Italian Sausage
- Dochos Chicken & Seafood Rice Bowls
- Dough Nation Cookie Dough & Ice Cream
- Ellas Folk Art Cafe Chicken & Waffle Sandwich
- Ichicoro Yakisoba & Gangchu Dog
- Independent Bar & Cafe Belgian Frites
- King of the Coop Chicken Tender Baskets
- Kona Ice Shaved Ice & Novelty Ice Cream
- Loli's Mexican Cravings Tacos
- Nebraska Mini Mart Kick Ass Vegetarian (or Not) Nachos
- Parnell Foods Lemonade
- Shadrach’s Fiery Furnace Wood Fired Pizza
- Spaddy’s Coffee Company Coffee
- Teer Tea Cold Brew Iced Tea
- The Bricks Bird and Pig & The Goodness Wrap
- Whatever Pops Gourmet Ice Pops
Support local journalism in these crazy days. Our small but mighty team works tirelessly to bring you news on how coronavirus is affecting Tampa Bay and surrounding areas all while giving you the food and drink news you crave. Please consider making a one time or monthly donation to help support our staff. Every little bit helps.
Want to know everything going on with Tampa Bay's food and drink scene? Sign up for our Bites newsletter.