Social distancing is the new normal, but when you go out to pick up your food, the six-foot rule still applies. Here’s the latest, always-growing, list of bars and breweries still offering takeout or delivery.
Did we miss your brewery or bar? Let us know via cltampa.com/emergencylistings.
- 1933 Pub and Grill Curbside service for growler fills of craft beer on draft. 2245 Nursery Rd., Clearwater. (727) 532-1972. 1933pub.com
- 3 Daughters Brewing Buy one six pack, get one free. Plus, 3D is using their resources to make hand sanitizer with first priority going to hospitals and first responders. If you know of a place in need, reach out. 222 22nd St. S., St. Petersburg. 727-495-6002. 3dbrewing.com
- 7th Sun Seminole Heights and Dunedin locations accepting to-go sales from 3 p.m. until sunset. No cash allowed, and please follow each locations specific sanitary procedures. 7thsun.com
- Bay Cannon Beer Company & Guava Grill Takeout and delivery. Full menu available. Beer delivery available statewide. 2106 W. Main St., Tampa. 813-251-4553. baycannon.com
- Book + Bottle The wine and book lounge is willing to ship, or meet customers at the door with orders. 17 6th St. N,, St. Petersburg. 727-240-7448. bookandbottlestpete.com
- BRŪ Florida Growler Bar Offering plastic (disposable/recyclable) 32-ounce growlers of Florida craft beer, cider, hard seltzer, kombucha and cold brew coffee. The concept is also waiving delivery charges around Tampa. Check Brū’s Facebook for more information. 8729 Gunn Hwy., Odessa. 813-328-4721. BRŪ Florida Growler Bar on Facebook
- Cage Brewery Takeout. Any size growler filled or refilled. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday. 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday through Sunday. 2001 1st Ave. S., St. Petersburg. 727-201-4278. cagebrewing.com
- Cigar City Brewing The Spruce Street tasting room in Tampa’s Carver City neighborhood is open and serving to-go beer and food from 12 p.m.-8 p.m. Orders and payment may be taken over the phone and in-person. No growler or crowler fills. 3924 W. Spruce St., Tampa. 813-348-6363. cigarcitybrewing.com
- Coppertail Brewing Co. Takeout. Full menu available: wings, flatbreads, sandwiches, salads and more. All beer in the cooler can be taken home. Filling new growlers and crowlers. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. 7 days. To go orders can be placed online or over the phone. Curbside pickup and contactless delivery available. 2601 E. 2nd Ave, Tampa. 813-450-1781. coppertailbrewing.com
- Dunedin Brewery Good news, Pinellas, you can still get some of the best wings in the county, along with tallboys, 32 oz. crowlers and assorted 16 oz. singles when you call-in and pickup at this small town staple. No walk up ordering at all. 37 Douglas Ave, Dunedin. 727-736-0606. dunedinbrewery.com
- Hidden Springs Ale Works Tampa Heights’ finest brewery staff is still holding it down, slinging tall boys, bottles and crowlers to go. Online ordering available. They’ve even teamed up with Weymouth, Massachusetts’ Vitamin Sea Brewery to come up with a long distance beer collaboration: the S P A R K L I N G I S O L A T I O N double IPA, which should be available in the coming weeks. 1631 N. Franklin St., Tampa. hiddenspringsaleworks.com
- Late Start Brewing The brewery inside Channelside’s Pour House offers growler fills, with a menu that’s constantly changing. 1208 E. Kennedy Blvd No. 112, Tampa. 813-402-2923. latestartbrewing.com
- Red Star Rock Bar The Ybor City location is closed, but Red Star's Seminole Heights spot is open most days from 4 p.m.-7 p.m. Head there for growler fills, batch mix drinks and package. After that, check out a GoFundMe for Ybor Staff. 5210 N. Florida Ave., Tampa. 813-237-0012. Red Star Rock Bar on Facebook
- Six Ten Brewing This brewery off the beaten continued making beer for crowler to-go sales through the duration, and often has food trucks available for pick up orders in its parking lot. 7052 Benjamin Rd., Tampa. 813-886-0610. sixtenbrewing.com
- TBBCo Pretty much everything—from beer to lunch, dinner and dessert—is available from the long-running Bay area brewery staple with locations in Ybor City and Westchase. 813-247-1422. tbbc.beer
Tampa Bay bars serving package and or cocktails to-go
- The Hub Bar Specials on fancy whiskey sours and other drinks available on certain days at this downtown Tampa dive, but the signature “Hub pour”—which staff translates to “four drinks at the Hub, eight drinks everywhere else”—will be the hallmark to anyone buying $20 quarts of Hub margaritas or bloody marys. 719 N Franklin St., Tampa. (813) 229-1553. The Hub Bar on Facebook
- Noble Crust The St. Petersburg location is still open and brunching thanks to the free bottle of sparkling wine and orange juice that comes with any Sunday order of $25 or more. The crew is also slinging $10 mason jar craft cocktails (the Brown Butter Dram, plus classics like the Manhattan and Old Fashioned) every day of the week. 8300 4th St. N., St. Petersburg. 727-329-6041. noble-crust.com
- Mandarin HeightsThe cocktails bar in Seminole Heights is packing cocktails to go, but orders must be placed by 5 p.m. on Tuesdays. A menu is available on Instagram via @mandarinheights. 5901 N. Florida Ave., Tampa. 813-501-9585 mandarinheights.com
- Miguelitos Taqueria Y Tequilas Prices on to-go skinny or premium margaritas range from $75 (one gallon) to $10 (eight ounces) at this South Tampa Mexican staple where half-gallon and 16 oz. options are available. 2702 W Kennedy Blvd., Tampa. 813-872-5600. miguelitostampa.com
- Haven Enjoy SoHo sips in your skivvies thanks to drinks like the cucumber and elderflower soda. That on top of a full dinner menu featuring apps, salad, sandwiches, plates, sides, kids meals, Little Midway ice cream and the “Taste of Bern’s” section sounds like date night supreme. 2208 W Morrison Ave., Tampa. (813) 258-2233. haventampa.com
- Social House The Seminole Heights sports bar and restaurant is selling bottles of its draft cocktails for $10 (6 oz.) and $35 (22 oz.). Offerings include the Social House Lemonde (rye whisky, peach tea, lemon) and passion fruit margarita (tequila, mezcal, passion fruit, lime) and six others plus to-go-beer, bottles of wine and non-alcoholic bevies. 6310 N. Florida Ave., Tampa. 813-321-2329. socialhousetampa.com
- Trophy Fish Old favorites, like the Calm Before the Storms, Pistachio Mai Tais, Salty Dogs, and Fin and Tonics handed off in vacuum-sealed plastic pouches complete with rosemary and candied blood orange slices garnishes. 2060 Central Ave., St. Petersburg. 727-258-7883. trophyfishstpete.com
Support local journalism in these crazy days. Our small but mighty team is working tirelessly to bring you up to the minute news on how Coronavirus is affecting Tampa and surrounding areas. Please consider making a one time or monthly donation to help support our staff. Every little bit helps.
Want to know everything going on with Tampa Bay's food and drink scene? Sign up for our Bites newsletter.